Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience (Leicester)
A 360 degree journey into the Universe of a Genius
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the world of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century, exploring his life, his work - and his secrets - as never before through cutting-edge 360 degree digital projections, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. A UK premiere - nobody leaves unmoved.
Good To Know
WHEN ENTERING THE CHURCH:
ALL STAFF ARE WILL BE WEARING FACE MASKS FOR YOUR SAFETY.
WE HAVE SANITISING STATIONS PLACED AROUND THE CHURCH, PLEASE USE THESE ACCORDINGLY.
WE ARE WORKING HARD TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
1) PLEASE WAIT IN THE QUEUE. PLEASE OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING.
2) PLEASE USE THE SANTISING STATION BEFORE ENTRY.
3) YOU WILL BE GUIDED THROUGH TO THE MAIN EXHIBITION.
4) PLEASE TAKE A SEAT WHERE YOU ARE SHOWN. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THE SEATING. WE HAVE PLACED THEM FOR YOUR SAFETY AT THE APPROPRIATE SOCIAL DISTANCE.
ALL SEATS ARE CLEANED REGULARLY BY OUR STAFF.
5) THE SHOW RUNS ON A 35 MINUTE LOOP. ONCE YOU HAVE SEEN THE SHOW IN ITS ENTIRETY, PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE COLOUR & POST AND VIRTUAL REALITY SECTIONS.
6) TOILET FACILITIES ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE THE CHURCH IN THE PORTABLE TOILET. WE ASK YOU TO USE THESE FACILITIES IF NEEDED BEFORE YOU ENTER THE EXHIBITION.
7) IF YOU ARE GUIDED TO THE WAITING AREA FOR VIRTUAL REALITY, PLEASE OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING.
8) WHEN TAKING PART IN VIRTUAL REALITY, WE ASK ALL VISITORS TO WEAR THE EYE MASK AND HAIR CAP PROVIDED FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION. IF YOU NEED ANY HELP, A MEMBER OF STAFF WILL BE THERE TO INSTRUCT YOU.
9) WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED YOUR VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIENCE, PLEASE VISIT OUR GIFT SHOP.
DUE TO CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES,
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TOUCHING SHOP ITEMS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW SOMETHING WORKS, PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO SHOW YOU.
10) AFTER YOU HAVE VISITED OUR GIFT SHOP, YOU CAN EXIT VIA THE DOORS TO THE RIGHT OF THE SHOP.
11) IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF. WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP AND WANT TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING
VAN GOGH: THE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE
Additional Details & FAQ
- Last entry is one hour prior to closing time.
- Timeslots are sold on the hour, hourly.
- Late visitors will be allowed in providing space allows.
How Does It Work
You will receive a confirmation email with your voucher attached. Please show your voucher on your phone, or print this ticket, to gain entry to the event. The barcode will be scanned upon entry.
1. If you test positive for COVID-19, display symptoms, are asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace, or your local COVID-19 tier prevents you from attending, you can exchange your tickets.
2. If the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other reason, you will be offered a free exchange or refund.
3. If the show is going ahead and you are able to attend, there will be no exchange or refund available.
Where Do I Go
All Saints' Church
Dec 5, 2022
I enjoyed this immersive experience of Van Goth so much that I went twice!
Nov 26, 2022
Relaxing, and truly special. I've never experienced a show like this. A lot of thought had gone into curating something magical. It will stay with me for a long time.
Nov 21, 2022
Wonderful experience and well worth the price (£11 concession plus £3 VR ) Wish the information boards were spread out better as it was hard to read in the narrow entrance corridor. The information for the base paintings would be better placed in the viewing area and give more room to space out other information and reduce the crowded entrance area. Don’t be too eager to leave the immersion area. It’s well worth ensuring you watch the full loop. Add your drawing ! Don’t miss out on the VR it’s worth the extra £3. The staff were all very friendly and helpful.