The Drifters Girl
Emmy award winner and Grammy nominated Broadway star Felicia Boswell (Motown, Memphis) stars in London’s hit musical, The Drifters Girl, with the sensational Adam J Bernard (Dreamgirls), Tarinn Callender (Hamilton), Matt Henry (Kinky Boots) and Tosh Wanogho-Maud (Showboat).
Featuring an unbelievable soundtrack packed full of show-stopping Drifters hits, including Save The Last Dance For Me, Under The Boardwalk, Kissin’ In The Back Row Of The Movies, Stand By Me, Come On Over To My Place and Saturday Night At The Movies.
Discover the remarkable story of The Drifters, one of the world’s greatest vocal groups, and the truth about the woman who made them. Faye Treadwell, the legendary manager of The Drifters, fought for three decades alongside her husband to turn Atlantic Records' hottest vocal group into a global phenomenon.
From the highs of hit records and sell out tours to the lows of legal battles and personal tragedy, The Drifters Girlcharts the trailblazing efforts of the world’s first African American, female music manager and how she refused to ever give up on the group she loved. Thirty years, and hundreds of hit songs later, there is no doubt that Faye Treadwell was and always will be, The Drifters Girl.
4 November 2021 - 12 February 2023
For full COVID-19 entry requirements, click here
Seat Selection Info
Online check-in will be required for this event. You will receive an email 48 hours before your performance. Upon completion of check-in you will receive your e-tickets. In response to audience demand we are increasing our capacity but continuing to maintain robust covid mitigation measures.
Good To Know
The appearance of any member of cast is subject to change and may be affected by contracts, holiday, illness, or events beyond the producers' control.
2 Charing Cross Rd, Charing Cross, London WC2H 0HH
Additional Details & FAQ
For access information please contact 0330 333 4815
How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
1. If you test positive for COVID-19, display symptoms, are asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace, or your local COVID-19 tier prevents you from attending, you can exchange your tickets.
2. If the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other reason, you will be offered a free exchange or refund.
3. If the show is going ahead and you are able to attend, there will be no exchange or refund available.
Where Do I Go
Garrick Theatre, 2 Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0HH.
Leicester Square (Northern, Piccadilly) Charing Cross (Northern, Bakerloo) Embankment (District, Circle)
3, 6, 9, 12, 13, 15, 24, 29, 30
Oct 14, 2022
We were thrilled by the performances! Energy radiated from the stage, and it was impossible not to taken along with it. We expected to enjoy the tunes we loved, but the performances were better than we could have wished for. Brill execution by everybody. Staging design and deployment, was minimal but very effective. A performance which will ensure we come back to live performances again soon.
Oct 1, 2022
A wonderful show with an amazing cast. Memories evoked of my teenage years. Just incredible 💃💃💃 . Thank you , thank you thank you ❤️.
Sep 30, 2022
Went to celebrate sister 60 th birthday , the show didn’t disappoint , singing was sensational , change of characters from small cast was amazing . Highly recommend to book and see