ELF – the smash hit Christmas musical based on the beloved film – returns to London for a strictly limited 8-week season at the Dominion Theatre from 14 November to 7 January.
ELF is the funny and charming tale of Buddy, who mistakenly crawled into Santa’s bag as a baby and was raised as an elf! Way too tall and not so great at his job, Buddy is the North Pole’s biggest misfit… and knows he’ll never belong. When Santa tells him the truth, Buddy heads to New York to find his birth father (who turns out to be quite high on the Naughty List). After causing some merry mayhem in Manhattan, Buddy finally discovers the gift of family and falls in love. And when Santa’s sleigh crashes in Central Park, it’s Buddy who finds a way to save Christmas forever!
“This is truly, the Christmas cake of musicals” – The Times
For more information on accessibility, please contact email@example.com.
268-269 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7AQ
1. If you test positive for COVID-19, display symptoms, or are asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace you can exchange your tickets.
2. If the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other reason, you will be offered a free exchange or refund.
3. If the show is going ahead and you are able to attend, there will be no exchange or refund available.
You will currently be required to bring with you one of the following Covid certifications when you visit for the show:
• Proof of full vaccination with any vaccine approved by the World Health Organization (where you have received both doses at least 14 days prior to your performance time). You can present this certification via the NHS Covid Pass within the NHS App or NHS Covid Pass letter, or any internationally recognised equivalent, or by presenting your vaccination certificate (or a copy of it).
• Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test via the NHS Covid App or a text message/email from the NHS, or an internationally recognised equivalent. This test must be taken within 48 hours of your performance time.
• Should you have natural immunity based on a positive PCR test taken within 10-180 days prior to the date of the performance, please present this proof via that NHS Covid Pass within the NHS App.
Please note that this only applies to audience members aged 18 or over. Attendees under the age of 18 will be asked for verbal confirmation (by them or a by a parent or guardian on their behalf) that they have not tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 10 days and are not currently displaying symptoms of Covid-19.
Good To Know
Please note, Dominion Theatre are unable to accept tickets presented on mobile devices, and therefore ask that all tickets are presented in paper format. Failure to do so may result in an additional charge at the box office.
When Can I Go
14 November to 7 January.