Six The Musical tickets are some of the hottest picks from all our amazing West End shows. But don’t lose your head searching for Six tickets! Whether you’re seeking the best Six theatre tickets for friends, family or a fun first date, you’ll find your perfect tickets for Six in London on sale here. We’ve got the best seats at all prices and you can even check best seat reviews on our interactive seat map. Come and hear Henry VIII’s six wives tell it their way!
DIVORCED, BEHEADED and now LIVE AT THE LYRIC! For a strictly limited season, SIX, ‘the most uplifting piece of new British musical theatre,’ (The Evening Standard) is going to lose ur head at London’s Lyric Theatre!
What’s Six The Musical about?
Meet the six wives of Henry VIII as you’ve never seen them before. These wives are fit, fierce and feisty. Writers Toby Marlow and Lucy Moss have done for the Tudors what Lin-Manuel Miranda’s Hamilton did for America’s Founding Fathers. Furthermore, these British wonderkids have created a storming sound-track of medieval mastery fused with anthemic pop and it’s an instant classic! Their intoxicating Tudor take-off stormed the Edinburgh Fringe. What’s more, it created such a buzz that Londoners demanded a royal audience too!
Think ‘Little Mix meets a grown-up Horrible Histories plus a little bit of Eurovision’ and you’ve got Six The Musical in a nutshell!
Catherine of Aragon, Anne Boleyn, Jane Seymour, Anna of Cleves, Katherine Howard and Catherine Parr: These six Tudor Queens became Pop Princesses overnight. Now, Henry VIII’s wives take to the mic to tell their tales, cramming five centuries of historical heartbreak into a 75-minute celebration of 21st century girl power. But which Queen will win your heart?
Six The Musical songs
From the first, pulsating, thrumming drums, you’ll be drawn in to the up-town-funky Ex-Wives, and the sassy No Way. Then, step aside Catherine of Aragon and make way for Anne Boleyn/Don’t Lose Ur Head! Our hearts break every time we hear the Adele-like Heart of Stone, but then we’re straight back up and laughing our heads off (literally in some cases) with the Haus of Holbein. Finally, check out the rest of the Six The Musical score here, including Get Down, All You Wanna Do, I Don’t Need Your Love and Six.
Six The Musical awards
The brilliant Six The Musical has bagged multiple awards including: Best off West End Production (WhatsOnStage Awards) and Best Costume Designer (Off West End Awards). But that’s not all! Six also scooped Best Ensemble in a Play or Musical (BroadwayWorld Awards), Best UK Cast Recording (Curtain Up Show Album), Musical of the Year (Spy in the Stalls Awards), Best Musical Production, Best Ensemble and Best Musical Direction (JEFF Awards in Chicago). Along with those came multiple award nominations including SIX WhatsOnStage and FIVE Olivier Award nominations and Best Theatre Show at the prestigious London Lifestyle Awards.
Six fascinating facts about Six The Musical
1. Writers Toby Marlow and Lucy Moss worked on the show together during their final terms at Cambridge University. Marlow’s degree is in English and Lucy read History. Clearly, the perfect combination for a historical musical.
2. All Six The Musical casting breakdowns request female-identifying performers, or gender non-conforming performers who are comfortable playing a female identifying character – a big step forward for the Tudors.
3. When sickness struck the cast, writer Toby Marlow appeared as Catherine Parr for two sold out shows, stepping in on 28 July 2019. We think that’s pretty cool. Watch a video clip of Toby in action here.
4. Six The Musical has taken social media by storm, with TikTok engagement in particular suddenly turning the Tudors into the new Kardashians!
5. Six The Musical was the first musical to resume performances in London after the pandemic. London will be forever grateful.
6. Writers Toby and Lucy met at an ATM when Toby ‘fan-girled’ Lucy following a performance of a gritty drama she’d directed, called Road. We have a lot to thank that ATM for!
What the critics say about Six The Musical
“75 minutes of exhilarating entertainment from 6 killer Queens. They will, they will rock you!” Daily Express
“Captivating and exhilarating and unashamedly British… Do yourself a favour and go party with Six. You won’t regret it.” Attitude
“Hamilton move over, there’s a new retelling in town…sassy, funny, sexy and funky… I predict a hit.” The Times
“This Tudor take-off is perfectly executed.” Metro
“Bursting at the corset with 21st Century sass and attitude.” Daily Mail
Book the best seats now for Six The Musical at the Lyric Theatre and shout YAS QUEEN! at the show The Evening Standard called “The most uplifting piece of British Musical Theatre I have ever had the privilege to watch”.
Bookable via Nimax Theatres Access | 0330 333 4815 or email@example.com
Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D 7ES
There are no refunds available after purchase.
Jarneia Richard-Noel, Courtney Bowman, Natalie Paris, Alexia McIntosh, Sophie Isaacs, Danielle Steers, Zara Macintosh, Cherelle Jay, Hana Stewart, Collette Guitart.
How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
Seat Selection Info
Online check-in will be required for this event. You will receive an email 48 hours before your performance. Upon completion of check-in you will receive your e-tickets. All bookings must only be from the same household or support bubble.
Where Do I Go
The Lyric Theatre is located on Shaftesbury Avenue, near to Piccadilly Circus in London’s West End.
Lyric Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue, London, W1D 7ES