7 classic pantomimes in 70 hilarious minutes!
Double Olivier nominees Dan and Jeff return for a tenth anniversary festive season of Potted Panto, hot on the heels of their world tour and Las Vegas residency of Harry Potter parody Potted Potter.
In a madcap ride through the biggest stories and best-loved characters from the wonderful world of pantomime, our dastardly double act dash from rubbing Aladdin’s lamp to roaming the golden streets of Dick Whittington's London and making sure that Cinderella gets to the Ball.
It's all unmissable fun, whether you're six or 106.
‘So silly it’s just one long joke… featuring a 3D journey to nowhere but tearinducing laughter.’ The Guardian
‘The hordes of children fall around with delight at the mixture of sarcasm and slapstick.’ The Times
‘A show full of enjoyably terrible jokes, manic costume changes, buckets of poo and a spirit of anarchic goodwill.’ Daily Telegraph
‘A hoot of a show… Huge fun.’ Evening Standard
‘Deliciously festive fun for all… If all pantomime was this enjoyable, they’d have a convert here.’ Whatsonstage
For access bookings, please contact the Box Office on 0330 333 4815 or email@example.com
2 Charing Cross Rd, Charing Cross, London WC2H 0HH
1. If you test positive for COVID-19, display symptoms, are asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace, or your local COVID-19 tier prevents you from attending, you can exchange your tickets.
2. If the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other reason, you will be offered a free exchange or refund.
3. If the show is going ahead and you are able to attend, there will be no exchange or refund available.
The appearance of any performer is subject to change and may be affected by contracts, holiday, illness, or events beyond the producers' control. If in doubt, please check with the Box Office before booking.
70 minutes no interval
How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
Seat Selection Info
Online check-in will be required for this event. You will receive an email 48 hours before your performance. Upon completion of check-in you will receive your e-tickets. All bookings must only be from the same household or support bubble.
Suitable For Children
All patrons must have their own ticket
When Can I Go
Thu, 1st April 2021 - Sun, 18th April 2021
Where Do I Go
Garrick Theatre, 2 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0HH